We Secure VPN
A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public network, and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network. Applications running across the VPN may therefore benefit from the functionality, security, and management of the private network.
We Secure user agent spoofer
We secure user agent spoofer is a browser extension that enables you to easily change your browser user-agent by adding site-specific user-agent strings from the Options page (the extentions control panel).
Some important features:
1. Add a custom user-agent string for each URL or website (domain).
2. There is an option to change each URL to a domain from the control panel.
3. Toolbar button serves as an ON or OFF switch to quickly turn the addon ON or OFF.
4. User-agents can be added in the options page (more than 100 sample user-agent strings are also provided).
5. For each user-agent string, you can either delete or disable it for future use.
6. To find a user-agent string you can either use a Google search (there are plenty of websites that provide a free UA list) or use the sample list provided in the extensions control panel.